Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Happy Tuesday!

Jeez, more snow?

Or should I be upset about the colder weather coming again? Not a fan of this up/down temperature changes and neither is my immune system.

Speaking of which, I've had so many people ask me this year about my greens supplement I use. Look, I KNOW everyone has a hard time getting their fruits and veggies in daily...

It's not easy. Especially if you travel a lot. There is nothing better than being "assured" you are taken care of and covered when it comes to your micronutrients.

They are that important!

And to be honest with you....a lot of the garbage out on the market either 1) tastes like shit or 2) is full of "blends" that do not display the actual amounts of the important ingredients.

Which is why I found and fell in love with Athletic Greens. It's AMAZING. Tastes great, mixes well, and covers your daily greens WHILE boosting immunity, gut health, and overall energy! My mom began taking it and even noticed it clearing up her lyme!

This stuff works wonders, and you can order yours today and your first month will come with 20 FREE trial packs!

Yes, it's an investment, but I take my health seriously....so be as it may. If you dont like it, they will refund you ASAP. If you want to try it, let me know. But here is the link to order. I promise you it will make you feel great.

Anyways, we are gearing up for a great weekend Saturday! Hosting our very FIRST "A Better Life, Morning Mastery."

We couldnt be more excited for the speakers and what we are trying to do! I can't wait to see all the faces and help our town get some amazing tips to OWN their NEW YEAR!

We still have some seats left, and we will have a catered lunch from Montezumas thanks to Chuy and Juan! So don't miss out and get them HERE!

YOU WILL HEAR THE FAMOUS BRITTANY MAY SPEAK ABOUT HER WEIGHT LOSS!!!


And along the lines of kickbutt news, my next STACK article should be published this week! Be on the look out! It will go over the "myths of squatting & knee pain" and how to fix them!


But this morning, I had a second to do this bodyweight BLAST workout that you can steal from me! It's QUICK, BRUTAL, and to the point! Just make sure you tag me when you complete it!!


Ladder 3 Times Through 

Difficulty: Medium

25 Prisoner Squats
20 Close Grip Push Ups
15 TBX
10 Broad Jumps
5 Mongrel/5 Sit Through/ 5 Star Jumps
10 Plank To Push Ups
15 Supine Core Circle Unders ➡️ 5 Banana Superman Rolls 
20 Mountain Climbers SLOW and brace
25 High Knee Marches(Every 5 Give a Tuck Jump)

  • Rest 60 Seconds and Repeat

EMOM x 3 Finisher:

Minute 1: 10-15 Half Rep Squats
Minute 2: 30 Second Squat Hold
Minute 3: 10-15 Squat Jumps


===========================

WHEW! It was a blast! If you end up doing this and tag me, I'll even send you a PDF of some more killer bodyweight routines!

You can see more workouts JUST like this when you subscribe to me on Playbook! My channel is now live and kicking ass! I am bringing the heat and people who have completed my ONE week trial have been speaking about how awesome it is! You can try the newest FEED workout here!

I hope you all have a kickass rest of the day!

Remember,

Focus on Forward Progress. Always be improving. Baby steps and little bets every day. Keep on pushing on, no matter how dark the days. 

“Life’s problems wouldn’t be called hurdles if there wasn’t a way to get over them.” – Source unknown ..... Stay strong and keep on pushing on. Prepare for weekend obstacles by having TWO solutions for dealing with each one. You CAN do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment