Saturday, February 2, 2019

SPECIAL Day @ O.A.F.


When I came up with this idea back in October, I had my vision set on what EXACTLY panned out this morning!
I remember telling Megan that I wanted t host an event that grabbed people's attention and present something that would:
Encourage Them
Motivate Them
Inspire Them
Help EVERYONE in attendance realize their self-worth
Get them understanding how to LIVE THE BEST LIFE
Give them TRICKS & TOOLS in doing so
Relate to them successful experiences
BEAT the inner MIND GAMES we all face
And to ultimately help everyone realize that THEY CAN do it and have the life they want by making the changes we encourage!
➡️It was a ⭐️HUGE⭐️ Success! We had a phenomenal turnout and an even better time helping and inspiring those who came!
It's not easy taking time out of your Saturday to come and participate to a "new" event, so I really need to thank EVERYONE personally who helped make this happen!
1️⃣Aaron Cox.....I came to you and said, "I have an idea!" and you were a flipping ROCKSTAR man. You took action, helped, organized, planned, and prepped everything needed! Couldn't have done it without you and I am BEYOND thankful for you day in and day out! #dreamteam
2️⃣Megan Lynn Cox for dealing with Aaron's frustrations as well as mine for planning this! πŸ˜‚ And for making the amazing notebooks everyone got along with the flyers and marketing!! You truly are the best!!! πŸ’“ Not to mention I am SUPER proud of you for seeing these late night gym sessions and you working on YOU now too!!
3️⃣Brittany May for speaking and sharing your AMAZING story! By far the best I've heard! You put mine to shame! LOL....it was a tearjerker & yet SUPER powerful, motivational speech and I can't thank you enough for supporting OAF and even ME as I try to help more people change their lives with Fitness.
4️⃣Dr.Kelly Lane Rife for also speaking and bringing such awareness to how powerful the mind is! We all LOVED your rubber band activity! It is always a pleasure working with you and you are such a role model to me!
5️⃣Lance Walker FOR ....you know it....BRINGING the πŸ”₯HEATπŸ”₯ with your sincere yet encouraging words of wisdom on goal setting and how important it is! You are family to me and always will be! I know MANY of our OAF members would love for you to pop in and bring some of that heat back inπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’ͺ🏽
6️⃣Randi Baer Weist Thank you so much for the amazing talk on holistic care and nutrition! I learned so much as did all the people who came! I know the Apothecary is a FABULOUS place and I encourage all people to go check it out! Thank you for the handouts and samples as well! Love BONE BROTH & COLLAGEN PROTEIN!πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
7️⃣Mari Over.....you always amaze me! Your constant support(even though when I first told you I wanted to do this you said I was crazy😱😎) means the world to me! I can't thank you enough, as well as Brian Overfor helping with supplies, AMAZING protein balls & muffins that are 100% healthy and for being the BEST mom ever! Love you and dad to pieces and can't thank you enough for even being there!
8️⃣Samantha Hurden for being apart of the staff who came to help, support, organize & plan the event with me! You do so much for everyone ALL the time and having you there meant a TON to me!πŸ™πŸΌ
9️⃣My Megan Over for supporting me and helping me put this together in my head, as always! Love you so much hunnie!
πŸ”ŸChuy MuΓ±oz and Juan Munoz! You guys ALWAYS are so so amazing and fast to help when we are in need! Montezumas was DELICIOUS! I think EVERYONE would agree to that as plates and plates of food were GONE in a heartbeat! THANK YOU!πŸ™πŸΌ
⚠️TO EVERYONE WHO CAME.....THANK YOU....Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to come hang out with us! I am hoping this is the beginning of an awesome annual event we can hold and I LOVED talking to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment