Sunday, April 18, 2021

Happy Sunday!

 How’s everyone’s Sunday!?

It was a great wake up for myself! Got right to some work, training and then got to take my kids to Caledonia for a hike!


Noah got on the big boy swing for the first time! It was so amazing to see, and he’s growing up so fast so times like this are truly ones I never want to miss.


I’ve come a long way in trying to balance work and family, and I still struggle daily but today was a big step!

Anyways, I hope you all get out and enjoy the weather today and I just wanted to make sure I mentioned a couple things to remember...

  1. We are HIRING! Currently, looking for someone with marketing, sales and administration work. If you or someone you know is interested please have them email me directly!
  2. You can train for a FULL WEEK at OAF for free! Our group training is firing up and we are even back to some outside work! If you want to see what we are about and how you can kickstart your weight loss this spring, message me today!
  3. Inquire about a free personal training session! I am offering free sessions to local residents interested in getting exclusive, custom help on their health goals. Rates start as low as $50 a session afterward, and the free workout could be just want you need to know if it’s meant for you.
  4. Buy a hypervolt and get a FREE month at OAF! Offer ends April 30th! Message me today to order yours at nearby 40% off retail price!

Hope these great weekend days and deals bring you some joy!

Have a kick butt afternoon!

Coach Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment