Sunday, June 6, 2021

Coming End Of Summer/Early Fall....You Can Reserve Now.

 Hi everyone!

How was you weekend?

The heat arrived, and it certainly makes me wish we had a pool to be by!

Noah and Ellea are great, although Ellea is teething quite a bit which makes her cry and Noah doesn’t understand why so then thinks it’s okay to also ๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️…



But we couldn’t be more blessed and are living the chaos stage best we can!

๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸผBut my point for today’s email is to reach out and see how many of you might be interested in training with me this fall…

You see, if you’ve come to know me, you know I am greatest when I’m coaching carefree! It’s my true passion and why I opened OAF!

Over the years, the gym grew so quickly which had me take other roles to better serve the members which unfortunately included me not coaching as much.




๐Ÿ‘But with COVID I’ve had the opportunity to basically restart and learn so much more! I now write for many national magazines, and have been featured on a few TV segments!

What does all this mean?

๐Ÿ’ฏI’m bringing my knowledge and expertise to YOU, at a much less cost than it would to train with me 1-1.

I’m thinking 3 days a week and I want those serious about getting their best bodies.

I will take you through mesocycles that will be programmed and structured for your success with no random bootcamp stuff or training that serves no purpose.

This will be the real deal for anyone:

  • Wanting to reclaim their health
  • Get strong, as well as work into my fat loss cycles for maximum leanness
  • Nutritional strategies to maximize results
  • Personal communication and training by ME all 3 days
  • Private group access with more knowledge than your brain can handle!๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Weekly structured programming for maximizing results

The time for random GROUP workouts is out. Structured training is in, and I’m gearing up a fall plan to kick off cycle one, and if you are interested you need to send me a message today.

Once spots fill I’ll be capped til I know what or how much more I can handle myself once I start.

So if you are ready for some structure, programming that is efficient and effective without silly pointless workouts that do nothing but jack your heart rate up, then message me now.

Training has evolved, and yours should to. If you’re serious about looking and feeling better, this is for you.

Otherwise, close this email because I only want people dedicated to change and come 3 days.

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸปThat’s why I’m starting my reach out this early. If you are interested, message me back:

“I’m Game”

And I’ll get you more information as I create this masterpiece.

Talk soon,

Coach Mikey


PS - If you want my NEW playbook for this month, click here.  -- 



If you need a QUICK workout click here! It's 100% free and just with some kettlebells!

No comments:

Post a Comment