Thursday, January 31, 2019

➡️Negative Temps....STILL broke a sweat in my 62 DEGREE living room!🔥

How is everyone's day thus far?

I know the cold is scaring everyone away....and probably for good reason!

Meg and I had a quick trip to Target to get a shelf for the baby room, and the place was DEAD! The roads were clear also! The cold weather has most bundled up inside, which is a good thing I guess.....staying away from the sicknesses!

I STILL am fighting mine, and can't seem to knock the dam thing out for good! It really is frustrating!

But anyways, back to my story...

While leaving Target we saw a big Jeep truck back-out RIGHT INTO a small car waiting to go down the parking lane! We saw it coming, and the lady in the car even was blaring her horn to have the Jeep stop reversing and they still smashed right into her!

You would have thought the president was shot with how frantic and crazy she started acting from the hit!

But really folks, be SAFE out there! Get off the phones and make sure you are in tune while driving! I am guilty of this too, but seeing this was a gentle reminder to pay more attention to what's going on!

But back to my subjects.....sorry I can get sidetracked pretty quickly!

I have a BRAND new Stack article for you guys to read! It helps those who struggle with knee pain! I hope you like it! You can read it here!


Pretty cool right?

Making moves, that's for sure! All the time I spend researching, training, implementing is paying off and I LOVE sharing what I find out with you all!

Whether it is kick ass workouts you can do with a fully equipped gym OR a ridiculous bodyweight workout you can do from the comfort of your own living room! I just did one today and filmed/recorded for you! I will show you some of it, of course....but you can get the FULL workout by subscribing to my playbook channel, 100% FREE to start for 7 days! You can see for yourself how awesome some of the workouts are and then tag me @mjo_oaf to help spread the word! It would mean a lot to me, even if you try it out for that week!

You can head here to try it out!


I will publish it tomorrow for you all to snag and add to your collection! Truth be told, I did this RIGHT in my living room with a set of BANDS that I use from resistance band training(check them out here).....

And actually, it was 62 degrees in my living room and after this 24 minute workout I was SOAKED! You really need to try this!


Let me know when you try it! I would love to hear from you!

And last but not least....

The EVENT! WOW...we are up near 50 and are sell out point! I can't wait to see everyone and I KNOW it's going to be such a wonderful time! Dr. Kelly Rife, Lance, Brittany, and Randi will all be going over some amazing tips to keep you motivated and getting the results you want in 2019!

You can get one of the FINAL TICKETS here: http://bit.ly/BetterLifeMorningMastery

DO NOT WAIT! This will be a life changing event and one you wont want to miss!


I hope to see you all there! If you have any questions on it just let me know! I would love to help! Don't forget, Montezumas will be there also for our catered lunch! So come check it out! We will be giving Fit3D Body scans as well! FIND OUT exactly where you stand and comparison to the rest of the country! The results are emailed DIRECTLY to you and no one else!


Alright, before I go, remember...

If you are complaining and whining that you are not happy with your life....


  1. Exercise MORE
  2. Help MORE people
  3. Get Better SLEEP
  4. EAT HEALTHIER FOODS
  5. Find Better Friends
  6. Work a job you LOVE
  7. Be grateful for your LIFE! Show it daily!

Alright guys,

Talk soon!

Stay warm & STAY healthy!

Coach Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment