Sunday, February 9, 2020

God Saved Me....

💯I'd be lying if I said I started this vision of OAF with a perfect clear mind. 

I was scared.

I was broke. Living with my parents at 25 and no where to go.

I had anxiety through the roof, self image issues, no confidence in myself, and thought I would grow old alone and empty. 

I lived my life in the shadows of everyone else, and relied on trying to be perfect in the one area I knew I had talent in....and that was always fitness.

Perfectionism consumed me. Friends began avoiding me because I would rather work than party.

For 3 years I did nothing but read and intern to learn how to get more involved in fitness. It was so bad I let my engineering degree suffer in return of spending time learning how to become a better trainer. 



🙏🏼God blessed me with an eye opening event that changed my life and thoughts around, focusing more on what I can do for others and less about whatI thought of myself and what "I thought other people thought" about me.📖

🤷🏼‍♂️A door opened.....and this opening was a mere CRACK....but I saw opportunity. 

🙀I was scared shitless....and had no idea what I was getting myself into, but knew once I started, I was going all in.

💯Truth be told, it was the "nay-sayers" who told me I never COULD or WOULD do something....and the FEAR of failure that drove me past the breaking point.

⚠️ In 6.5 years of being open, I've had:

☑️ People steel from me
☑️ People take clients from me
☑️People trash my name and perform careless acts to my property
☑️People stalk me 
☑️People speak Ill of my family
☑️People tell me I'm worthless and careless
☑️People lie to me and cut corners to better their names or selves while making me look bad.
☑️People tell me I'm too young and too narrow-minded
☑️And one of the most hurtful....tell me I was lucky.

💪🏽 In all of this, FACING my fear was my ultimate measure of success. I learned to become stronger through tough times, and that the ultimate individual isn't measured by their own success, but rather their ability to overcome adversity.



⁉️My point in all this⁉️

NEVER ....

Ever.......let ANYONE tell you that you can't! Face your fears and do something that scares you everyday! You only live ONCE, and I wanted to make my family proud of me for something other than getting a job I never wanted.

Fear is like AMMO...use it and fire it to reach your ultimate target/goal in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment