Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day To All My Dads! (An upcoming gift for you! )

 HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADS!




I wanted to make sure I wished you all a wonderful Father's Day. If you are like me, you probably feel like you aged another 10 years in just this past 8-10 months alone.

This is why I want to take the time to make this post. I know a lot of you might be struggling. I get it, because I am there.

Having 2 infants, a business to re-grow and a constant need of my attention at home and work...my brain sometimes feels like it's going to explode. 

Can you relate? I've slacked in my fitness, my ability to be a good role model for my kids, and a mentor for my staff because of the stress and anxiety that was built up this year.

Being a dad is unlike any other job. You feel like you are loved, appreciated, and looked up to. Heck, some days I work out and flex in front of my boy just so he says "Daddy you are so strong!"

That feeling melts your heart.  Even more so when they mimic or follow you around because they want to be like you, look like you, and act like you! It's so rewarding, whereas many other things in our lives this past year haven't been.

So take a second to let that sink in! You are a remarkable individual.  I learned quickly how dadhood changes our lives.  It's funny to now look back at "meatheads" who post being at the gym all day and have BRAND new content on their social media every day...

While here I am trying to fit workouts in between clients, naps, and Elmo. 

Then getting a video from my wife is like asking to see and talk to the President because of her trying to manhandle to little ones and a camera is just comical sometimes.....

So I apologize for the lack of content I've been unable to get to this year, but my priority is LEARNING first, sharing second.  I want to be the best coach and trainer in the world, so making sure I learn and get smarter is more important to me right now than posting content every day.

My clients benefit the most, which is why I wanted to even share an idea with you that could truly help you.





I have been getting A LOT of messages from dads and busy guys who have "lost themselves" and are wanting to reclaim their bodies. They feel stuck, lost and just have no time to be spending 6+ hours a week in a gym....so I have a plan come September and I would love to see if you would like to join in!

I want to coach and work with busy guys/dads! One on ONE!  I want to get back to my roots of what makes me great and have set times and a structured program for you to get LEAN and STRONG!

Not to mention the best part.....THERAPY! 

The best part about this will be the time we get to hang out, throw weight around, chat about life and get strong together!

I want to be your leader, your coach and your "dad therapy."



Sound Good? 

I haven't gotten much of the details together but I will offer up to 5 days a week to train with me and I will be capping the group at 25 people so if you are interested and want me to add you to the list just send me bac a message and say HI too! I would love to hear from you!  I will personally be taking you through proper lifting blocks to get strong, then cutting phases to lean out.




No more guessing and wondering how to do alone. 

Best of all, you can even join in if  you are NOT local. I will be have a personal group page where we can all talk, get ideas and work to get healthier together, so if you are not local you can still train with me as I would have the programs online as well!

Being a dad is HARD work, and it requires you to be a role model and also be strong! There is nothing worse than feeling too tired to play with your kids when they ask....

Or even worse....

Be unable to physically. I don't want that for you or anyone, so this Father's Day...I hope you get some time with your family and time to think about your health and where it is currently and where you want it to go....

If it's UP, I can be your man. If you are new to knowing about me....you can even head here to see a bit of what I do.

Anyways, I am wishing you all the BEST Father's Day ever and truly hope you get everything you ask for this year!

If you are open to training this fall, shoot me a message....

And if you even just want to check in and say hi, let me know! I would love to hear from you! Us dads need to stick together and I would love some small talk with you all! 

If there is anything at all I can do, just let me know! 

Okay, time to go watch Mickey and get breakfast going! Then maybe some cardio today before I eat something yummy!

Are you guys getting 16oz STEAKS? Pizzas? What's on the menu? 

Maybe a good shot of bourbon! LOL

Happy Father's Day!

Coach Mikey 

PS - If you want a FREE kick-butt KB workout to do today, click here. I got you covered! 

Or knock out this Upper Body Day:

  • UPPER BODY WORKOUT

  • A1. Arnold press, drop-set
  • A2. Dumbbell overhead press, drop-set
  • B1. Rear delt flye, drop-set and partials
  • B2. Front plate raise
  • C1. Reverse cable flye, with partials
  • C2. Lateral dumbbell raise
  • C3. Dumbbell front raise
  • D. Face-pulls

No comments:

Post a Comment