Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Change Your Routine! + Great Interview With Jeff Gaudette

So many times in life you are stuck with a choice.....You can stick to your same old routine day in and day out or you can step out of your comfort zone every once in a while.  Everyone has their routines, but for most, trying something different may be a struggle.

Well, today, I challenge you. I challenge each and everyone of you to step out of the comfort zone and reach out to someone or something different! For a few years, I went through a period of my life where I had a hard time trusting people. I thought everyone was out there to make me fail.  I always wanted to do my own thing and train my own way.  This came through constant rejection and having many "walk all over me" in a sense.

After my bike accident, I realized what I was missing. You can't live life on autopilot! You have to be creative.  You have to break away from your comfort zone every now and then. You can't let others try to bring you down nor can you shun yourself from those who care about you the most! I was given the best gift anyone could ask for.  I have my health! I was lucky to be able to walk again and I'm never looking back. I opened up to everyone and now am doing EXACTLY what I love! I only hope to continue to share my knowledge and gain strength through my personal experiences and relationships with all my clients!

So, I urge EVERYONE, even if that means trying a new workout(Double Dare or Rush for example), or helping co-workers instead of worrying about yourself and your life, to PLEASE get out of your routine and make a change today! The world doesn't stop for anyone, and if you want something, you have to go get it! 

Don’t be satisfied with the norm if you want more. It’s okay to want to achieve special results. The world needs folks who dream and achieve big things.

Also, for all the runners out there, check out this neat interview with  Jeff Gaudette, the Owner and Head Coach of RunnersConnect.

Jeff is a former Division-I All-American in Cross Country and competed professionally for 4 years after college. Jeff now coaches runners of all levels and helps runners run faster.

Runner Thoughts!

Pay some detail to his resistance training tips! I cover them almost daily!

Stay Strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment