1. Suspended Front Plank w Body saw
2. Suspended Side Plank L/R w Scissor and Reach Under
3. Suspended Reverse Plank w Hip Drop and Raise *All exercises performed 30 sec to 2 min
**Rest 1 minute and repeat 2 more times.
Suspended Front Plank w/Body Saw:
3. Rock your body on elbows back and forth like a body saw for desired amount of time.
Suspended Side Plank L/R w/Scissor and Reach Under:
1. Put feet in foot cradles, and then lie on your Right side. Lock your feet in an offset foot position (top leg/foot behind bottom leg/foot). Get onto Right elbow, and lift body straight up on side elbow, raising left arm straight up.
2. Scissor feet apart, and then reach under with your left hand, and return to start position, with feet locked in offset position, and left arm straight up in air, and repeat for desired amount of time, then get on Left side.
3. Repeat on Left Side/Left elbow for desired amount of time.
Suspended Reverse Plank w/Hip Drop and Raise: