Tuesday, May 28, 2019

I'm Allowed to have a day....and YOU are too!


Sometimes when life gets crazy, I tend to drift away from what’s important. Work, stress, and constantly feeling like I need to be doing everything and be EVERYWHERE and help everyone who I can makes my brain go into overload.

I want to be the best husband, dad and trainer/coach to all my followers and clients. 

✔️I want to push through tough grueling workouts that sometimes even leave me drained 24-48 hours. 

πŸ’ͺ🏾I want to be Superman to my wife and Noah. 

πŸ‘‰πŸΌI want to give my team and gym members the best of me, my knowledge and my heart as I try to be the best representation of fitness and health in the industry.

I mean, yesterday was one of the best days of the year being in company of over 60 OAF crew members and watching them reach personal bests and goals they never thought possible! It's my TRUE love to help others. My passion is training others and seeing them reach things they NEVER dreamed possible!



Sometimes all this gets overwhelming, as it does for many of you who try to do to much.πŸ“–

πŸ™πŸ½Today, my wife looked at me dead exhausted and tired herself, and told me “it’s okay” and to “slow down” and “enjoy the moments” because hard work is in my blood. There will always be time for it. But what there won’t be time for is my beautiful baby family growing little by little and the small moments that I should appreciate. Time is everything, and I am never one to waste a second of it, but what I need to do is be better at allowing myself to slow down every once in a while and let life happen as we know it. 



I am worthy of being Superman most days, but some...it’s okay to be human and let my inner emotions show. 

πŸ‘I’ve always been hard on myself, very demanding of my own work and time I put into everything. To a point in my life I used to shun away towards looking at myself in the mirror. I was ashamed at times and always wanted to be perfect...

✏️But what these three have taught me is that life isn’t perfect, and there is no book on perfection...only the way you live each and everyday with a πŸ’heart full of love, laughter, and gratitude for life’s simplest pleasures!



So if today was a tough day for you, guess what...

IT’S OKAY...πŸ˜‰

Make tomorrow great! 



#alwaysinthegrind #greatful #lovemywife #lovemyfamily #brea #noah #lifelessons #dontsweatthesmallthings #youreperfectthewayyouare #alwaystryingtobebetter #myeverything #entrepreneur #worklifenotsaltlife @ Fayetteville, Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment