Monday, December 31, 2012

Update: Training & Interesting Protein Article

Getting great feedback from the community with my new program! Everyone who comes and tries it out gets hooked! Functional training has been proven to burn twice as many calories in half the time of a traditional jog! Go figure!

Time to get off those ellipticals this New Year and start a program that DELIVERS results, Guaranteed!  I am very thankful to have such a great cast of clients and love how they are all working very hard for me!

I can't wait to see what this place has in store for the future because it is growing quickly!

Also, check out this article I found on protein supplements!  Those of you who think you are doing yourself a favor my ONLY using whey powered protein supplements could be doing more harm than good! Recent studies have found high levels of toxic chemicals in various popular protein supplements!

Protein Gone Bad!?

No comments:

Post a Comment