Sunday, July 21, 2019

⭐️Thank you to everyone for CLOGGED EAR Help!⭐️ ....And the winner is.....⁉️

Well, I am very behind on work today, but I wanted to make sure I thanked you all for those who helped give suggestions for the clogged ear last night!

I was driving myself crazy.

Over the past two months, this dam ear would go deaf, hurt, cause me insane headaches....and best of all....

😜It allowed me to tune out Noah at night and "truthfully" not hear him and be able to use the excuse, "sorry hunnie, I didn't hear him!" 😳

I hope it makes your laugh for the day...

But in all honesty...it sucked. I just thought it was seasonal allergies blocking up my ears, and I didn't know what was happening so I would try everything.

Most of the time, it would "get a little better" .... but last night, my attempt at hydrogen peroxide, alcohol and vinegar, over the counter meds and warm water did NOTHING but make it worse so I decided to head to Urgent Care.

Thinking my wife at this point was pretty assured I was crazy...I didn't know what to expect but I just wanted to be able to hear again.

Plus the headaches were bad and last night topped with it never getting any hearing back so I knew I had to go...

And it turns out...

PLOB....after 30 minutes of flushing them making me nearly pass out....a small pebble or rock covered in wax fell into the canister. It was the size of my pinky nail...

CRAZY RIGHT?

So I am sorry Noah, but daddy was truthfully unable to hear you.

But we are back in action and full of hearing. It definitely is one of those things that when you don't have it, you dont realize how amazing it is.....(other than Noah crying of course, lol)....

But the sounds of my dinner sizzling in the pan, the noise my shorts make swishing together when walking, the sound of a horrible nickelback song.....

and most importantly....the crying my wife was sure I was pretending to not hear👶😜

Anyways, hope you all got a good laugh on this one and I am not ready and full of hearing this week! So those of you who may have gotten away with mumbling name calling behind my back after forcing sets of burpees.....

BEWARE!🥊

See you all this week!

Coach Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment